At Moffat Water Supply Corporation, we are committed to providing safe, high quality water services to our community, while maintaining a standard of excellence in customer service and environmental conservation.
Bill Payment Options
Did you know that Moffat WSC offers automatic bill pay by drafting your checking or saving account monthly? This payment option is free of charge to you and will be automatically drafted from your account on the 10th of every month. It's simple to sign up. Just go to our "Forms and Reoprts" tab here on our website, select "all forms & reports", find the "ACH Draft Authorization" form, print that form, fill it out, and return it to us with a voided check. We can get you signed up for the next draft and it's just that easy!
There are a number of easy ways to save water, and they all start with you. When you save water, you save money on your utility bills. Here are just a few ways... Learn more...
May 18, 2017
MOFFAT WATER SUPPLY CORP. IS NOW HIRING:
CLASS C GROUNDWATER OPERATOR
Operations Field opening for a TCEQ Class C ground water operator.
- Applicants must possess a Class C ground water license or higher.
- Also required, is a High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class C Driver’s License with good driving record, and stable work history.
- All Operations personnel must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, and drug screening.
- Must be available for on call and weekend rotations; also be familiar with TCEQ reporting regulations.
This is a full time permanent position. Benefits include paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, paid sick leave, 100 % paid employee health and...
May 01, 2017
Did you know that next week, May 7-13, is Drinking Water Week? A week in which we observe the absolute vital role that drinking water plays in our daily lives. A week to celebrate WATER! This year’s theme is “Your water: To know it is to love it!” and it encourages us to get to know more about the water we drink.
Read the full article »