Want to avoid late fees or credit card fees? Join our ACH program at no cost to you! Sign up today in office, or you can print the form online and submit it to us. Be sure to include a voided check with submission.
Stage 1 Drought Contingency - 10% voluntary reduction
July 25, 2018
July 20, 2018
Effective immediately, Moffat Water Supply Corporation is implementing Stage 1 of the Drought Contingency Plan. Moffat WSC has received notification from Clearwater Underground Water Conservation District and Bluebonnet WSC of Stage 1 Drought Trigger. The goal of Stage 1 drought condition is to achieve a 10% reduction in water usage through voluntary water conservation.
Voluntary Water Restriction Guidelines:
- Minimize or discontinue nonessential water use.
- Limit landscape irrigation to between 8:00pm and 10:00am.
- Only water on designated days.
- Mondays for customers with a street address ending with the numbers 1, 2, or 3.
- Wednesdays for customers with a street address ending with the numbers 4, 5, or 6.
- Friday for customers with a street address ending with the numbers 7, 8, 9, or 0
Moffat Water Supply appreciates your support and cooperation in this matter. We will issue further notification when/if additional action is required. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office at 254-986-2457.
Moffat Water Supply Corp.
5460 Lakeaire Blvd.
Temple, TX 76502